Quarantine Taxi Service SOP
1. Any person under 14-day home isolation/home quarantine that requires medical attention should call the Taipei Cit Epidemic Prevention Line (+886 2 2375 3782).
2. The health professional of the Epidemic Prevention Line will evaluate your condition and help arrange for quarantine taxi service if necessary. (Quarantine taxi service is provided only for individuals under home isolation/quarantine with no symptom and emergent medical needs.)
3. During the service both the driver and passenger are required to wear surgical masks and keep the windows open for better ventilation.
4. After having medical treatment, please call the Epidemic Prevention Line to reserve the return service which will be charged by the meter.
5. After each service, the driver is required to disinfect the surface of the seats and car interior and wash their hands.
* Quarantine Taxi Service SOP, please see the attachment.