The city is aware of the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on Montréal businesses, and is in continuous contact with other levels of government and all those involved in the economic ecosystem. (information will be updated regulary).
- Date for the second tax bill instalment postponed
- The city is placing $5 million in an assistance fund for businesses to support targeted industries.
- Business support hotline to answer small business owners’ questions about support measures offered by the city.
- Six-month moratorium on capital and interest to private and social economy businesses who have received a loan through specific institutions.
- Current payments for municipal programs are not affected. Additional time may, however, be required.